Work with Us!
Expert: Finance Function 2-Day Global Event
Electronics & Semi-Conductor Manufacturer
CLIENT / INDUSTRY
We are looking for an Expert needed to curate and organise a 2-day global event for the Finance function, to be held in Europe.
Industry: Electronics and Semi-conductor manufacturer
Function: Finance Department
Audience: 40-50, global attendees (from USA, Singapore, France, Italy, China, Amsterdam, etc.)
Location: Live in Europe (NOT virtual)
Date of Event: May 2022
- The company’s overall finance function is very siloed, within Finance are corporate finance, product groups, manufacturing, finance, business, etc., all of which are different and provide a wealth of opportunities for employees to move around and keep them in the business.
- At the moment, talent tends to stay within those silos instead of cross-functionally moved.
- The CFO wants to break these silos. They have worked with HR to collect a talent pool and to share this with the rest of the business.
- How to develop people workshops, groom them and break silos completely
- Brainstorming and working as a team on ways to enact change and cross-pollination of talent.
- Functional topics around finance, strategic finance.
What do other companies do – best practices?
- Any others you can think of.
Organise a 2-day agenda with speakers, breakouts, workshops, etc.
Highly experienced in and knowledgeable with finance, HR and semi-conductors/manufacturing.