Work with Us!
UK–Experienced consultants with expertise in Internal Audit, Risk, and Control
Consulting Group in UK
CLIENT / INDUSTRY
We are looking for 5-8 UK–Experienced consultants with expertise in Internal Audit, Risk, and Control (incl. Risk and Governance, third party controls assurance (e.g., ISAE3402; ISAE3000), and SOX for a Consulting Group.
Client/Industry: Consulting Group in UK
Consultants needed: 5-8 Consultants
Date: Work is likely to commence around March 2022
Location: The work will take place in the UK and currently remote working is possible, though should the current environment positively change the expectation is to undertake appropriate office work at the client’s location.
- Candidates are expected to have appropriate qualifications in their field with 4+ years’ experience.
- Should be able to take responsibility for running assignments, supervising the work of more junior staff and working directly with our clients under manager supervision.
- Will be involved in a range of assurance and advisory projects and will gain broad experience of delivering assignments across our commercial and not for profit client base.
- Candidates would be expected to have a can-do attitude and solutions-based approach.
- The complexity and size of assignments will vary significantly, and your work assigned will generally be well defined.