Work with Us!
Consultant required for Process Mapping and Re-engineering project
Financial Services Industry
CLIENT / INDUSTRY
We are looking for a Consultant required for Process Mapping and Re-engineering project off-site in the Financial Industry.
Client/Industry: Financial Services
Area of Expertise: Change Management, Business Process Optimization, Consulting
Project Start Date: As soon as possible
Project Duration: 75 Days (Approximately) This project will be full-time until the end of April with a strong potential for extension until July.
– Process mapping and re-engineering experience
– Preferably experience in financial services industry – in particular with middle- and back-office processes
– 2-5 years consulting experience – either in blue-chip international or in process optimisation for large accountancy (Big4) or for a large system integrator (Accenture/Deloitte)
– Change management experience
– Comfortable with travel; 75% of work can be completed remotely but some travel will be required (COVID restrictions dependent) – approx. 1week per month to either Sweden or Luxembourg.
– Available asap (latest start date is 3rd week of January 2022)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a UK-based boutique consultancy providing advisory services to global clients with a particular focus in the world of Private Equity. They are beginning a new project with an existing client and are seeking a consultant-level resource to join their project team which already includes a PM and an analyst.
The project is for a large, international PE fund based in Europe and at a high-level is focused on the redesign of middle- and back-office fund reporting processes in order to improve the timeliness and accuracy of reporting.